This page contains all of our resources including the necessary forms, links, guides, and educational videos for licensees.
Sale and purchase agreement
If you’re a buyer or seller looking for a sale and purchase agreement, you’ll need to contact your lawyer or conveyancer or a licensed real estate professional. You can also purchase printed and digital sale and purchase agreement forms online.
Guides for buyers and sellers
- New Zealand Residential Property Agency Agreement Guide
- Chinese version of — New Zealand Residential Property Agency Agreement Guide
- New Zealand Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide
- Chinese version of — New Zealand Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide
- Form for ordering guides and the Code of Conduct
- settled.govt.nz buyer journey guide
- The public register
- The licensee portal
- Current licence applications
- Industry newsletters
- The Code of Conduct
- Supervision standard
- Search complaint decisions
- Real Estate Agents Act 2008
- List of agencies who have committed to using the standard clauses in their agency agreements
- REA Prosecution Policy
- Form 1 Agent's statement relating to rebates etc
- Form 2 Client consent for licensee to acquire interest in property
- Form 5 Declaration
- Form E Objection
- Form K Partnership
- Continuing education log
- Company application form
- Company staff changes
- Company change of circumstance
- CPD exemption for licensees registered with another professional body
- Criminal history consent form
- Revival of voluntarily suspended licence
- Reference for company officer
- Reference for licence application
- TTMRA declaration
- Voluntary surrender of licence
- Residential standard clauses
- Agreement to use residential standard clauses
- Rural standard clauses
- Agreement to use rural standard clauses
Facilitated meeting guidance
As part of addressing the issue of disclosure, we designed a facilitated meeting guidance booklet, intended for leaders in real estate agencies to use to run a session(s) on disclosure. We also included a flyer on disclosure resources for all licensees to keep for reference.
The 2-hour disclosure training programme for licensees can count towards non-verifiable CPD.
Download the facilitated meeting notes here.
Download the guidance and resources flyer for licensees here.
- Getting a real estate salesperson's licence
- Getting a real estate branch managers licence
- Getting a real estate agent's licence
- Getting a real estate company licence
You can find the content that used to be on information sheets on the website pages themselves and print them off using the printer icon. Printing is best if you use a Chrome browser, not Internet Explorer.